Our “high visibility, low confrontation” approach to strike security begins the moment your management team, employees and union officials see the Huffmaster name.
Our uniformed strike security officers are predominantly ex-military personnel with extensive experience on the picket line. They undergo specialized training for each deployment. We position our strike security officers in highly visible locations and, using strategically placed video cameras, we thoroughly document picket line behavior to support any restraining orders, injunctions or NLRB hearings related to the strike. These measures, combined with our thorough understanding of picket line behavior and dynamics, allow us to prevent most problems from ever occurring.
When a strike occurs – whether expected or unexpected – Huffmaster’s strike security professionals can rapidly respond to secure your facilities, deter strike-related violence, and support your continuing operations with:
- Picket line security – Our highly specialized strike security officers are trained to deter picket misconduct and, when necessary, keep driveways clear using defensive formations.
- Property protection – Designed to help prevent sabotage and/or vandalism to your facility and equipment through high visibility and deterrence.
- Mobile protection – Dedicated to protecting drivers, trucks and other mobile assets by deterring misconduct on the road.
- Evidence collection – Highly specialized officers are trained in investigative and evidence gathering techniques, which include documenting evidence of picket line misconduct for use in injunctions, restraining order hearings, or for employee disciplinary purposes.
- Command and control – Experienced site management teams can coordinate every aspect of your strike security operation.
- Executive protection – Our highly trained agents provide low-profile security to company owners, managers and/or family members who may be targeted for harassment during a labor dispute.
For more information about strike security or to discuss your specific needs, contact Huffmaster’s Strike Services division at 800.446.1515.