Temporary & Travel Staffing
Huffmaster provides short-term and long-term staffing solutions across all industries, including education, healthcare, manufacturing, industrial production, security, food & beverage, and more. We understand that it can be challenging to forecast your workforce needs, especially when finding local talent specific to your company’s needs. That’s where we come in.
Our clients understand that we help build a contingency plan, and are a partner and resource for a short-term or long-term solution to staffing needs, whether it’s a cyclical issue or your busy time of year.
While we made our name with strike security and industrial staffing services, Huffmaster can provide short-term and long-term employees for any reason.
As a healthcare staffing company, Huffmaster is proud to have been certified by the Joint Commission for Healthcare Staffing Services.
When a work stoppage occurs, locating and managing the skilled and unskilled replacement workers needed to keep your business operational can serve as a daunting challenge. Huffmaster can help with complete strike staffing services, which encompass everything from developing your operational plan before a stoppage occurs to transportation, training, supervision, and administration of replacement workers.
Huffmaster works directly with our clients to ensure you have everything you need to plan, prepare and respond to crisis and strike staffing situations.
- Planning: Our planning process is built on the belief that your operational plan should dictate your security and replacement personnel needs – not the other way around.
- Preparation: If a labor interruption occurs, Huffmaster’s workforce (and applicable security officers) can arrive on site within hours of notification. Our team is ready to respond and execute at one or multiple facilities as needed.
- Response: Once your contingency plan activates, our team coordinates every aspect from notification of the temporary personnel to maintaining communication and reporting at every step.
Flexible Staffing Solutions
No matter where or when your stoppage occurs, Huffmaster’s national network of qualified replacement workers are ready to step in and support your continuing operations with skilled out-of-town replacement workers at one site – or multiple sites – including:
- Truck/delivery drivers, CDL-A licensed
- General labor/warehouse
- Forklift/hi-lo operators
- Skilled trades
- General office
- Healthcare professionals
- School support staff
When you need a low-skill, lower cost solution, Huffmaster can supply qualified local replacement workers to minimize the travel, housing, and per diem costs associated with utilizing “out-of-town” temporary employees.
For more information or to discuss your specific strike staffing needs, contact Huffmaster’s Strike Services division at 800.446.1515.
Huffmaster’s pre-strike contingency planning focuses on Keeping Business in Business™ – no matter how severe the labor dispute. Our plans are comprehensive and address all issues, including the need for replacement workers, outsourcing selected services, stockpiling raw materials or finished goods, strike security and more.
Our contingency planning services are also fully customizable. Applying experience gained from labor disputes across almost every industry – for an impressive national client list including Pepsi Bottling Group, Kraft Foods Group, and Bosch – we can help you develop a plan that meets your company’s specific operational needs.
Our contingency planning can support your organization in one of three ways:
- Plan development: Not sure where to start? Our experienced labor dispute consultants can assist in the development of every aspect of your plan. We will suggest a structure, detail strategies and tactics, and provide recommendations based on Huffmaster’s “best practices” developed by managing numerous union strikes each year.
- Plan facilitation: Looking to streamline the process? Our professionals will meet with your entire management team, or with individual members, to answer questions or address specific strike-related problems.
- Gap analysis: Need an objective assessment of your fully-developed plan? Our experts will perform a gap analysis on your complete or nearly complete plan to identify areas that have not been addressed and to suggest alternative tactics that can be more readily executed.
With appropriate planning, our extensive applicant database allows us to find the right fit for your company in as little as 24 hours. In addition, we understand the importance of compliance when it comes to staffing, so we ensure that all our assigned staff meet the necessary health and job certifications, licenses, and credentials required to work on your job.
We realize that many companies turn to us in moments of great stress, so we aim to make the temporary staffing process seamless and stress-free for our clients. Huffmaster meticulously plans every aspect of assistance, from where the temporary staff can park to lodging and transportation.
If you require short-term or long-term staffing solutions, consider Huffmaster. We’re here to help you take the headache out of any staffing needs.
Let’s get your plan in place today, with a complimentary consultation. Let Huffmaster help you plan for success; contact us today to learn more about our services.