The role of the uniformed security officer has never been more critical or more demanding. Rising rates of violence and terrorism have increased the need for security to ensure businesses and employees are kept as safe as possible. At Huffmaster, we ensure each uniformed security officer is properly trained and goes through a thorough background check. Each officer is trained in the protective services and unique security systems we provide to ensure your company receives the best security required to keep you safe. At Huffmaster, we customize our officers’ training sessions and provide them with specialized skills to meet your company’s needs.
Think having a uniformed security officer is a wasted cost? Aside from the added protection, there are many benefits to having a uniformed security officer on staff, including:
- Reduced risk of intrusion
- Staff maintain a sense of security
- Active prevention of a future break-in
- Additional customer support
- Active monitoring and patrolling of an area, company or event
- An onsite officer can proactively respond to a situation before a threat takes place
- An onsite officer can reactively handle the situation if a threat does occur
Our commitment to our uniformed security officers provides you with a more experienced, skilled and reliable team of career security professionals.